Valentine's Day lends itself to super fun, easy, and beautiful gift packaging.
- Origami Hearts (Tutorial Here) make any gift package pop!
- Find a small heart punch (Like this one Here) and cut fun heart confetti out using scrap paper and leftovers from the origami hearts.
- Tear strips of colored cardstock a little larger than the size of your packaging and add a complimentary ribbon. Secure with tape or hot glue.
- Package the gift in a cute box with tissue paper, crinkle paper and a sprinkle of the confetti hearts.
- Finish the package with the torn paper and ribbon, placing the beautiful origami heart(s) on top!
*Prefer to not do the work yourself? Check out our Valentine's Day Gift Bundle and have a beautiful package delivered to your loved one's door!